Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tree is up but no decoration yet

Last night I finally took down my Thanksgiving decorations. Matt put lights up on the Christmas tree and I put out my nativity. Since we only have 9 days till Christmas I am not sure how much Christmas decoration I will put up. Just the thought of having to take them back down again in a week and a half make me want to put up very few. I have been working on some Christmas presents so my front room has been less then clean for over a week. But after last night you can now see the floor. Yay! Now I just need to get the rest of the house clean. But I am almost done with Christmas shopping. With the weather turning bad I am glad because it is lots of work to get a little one ready and all dressed up to head out into the cold to shop. I may have Matt watch the little guy for a few hours Thursday night and finish up what I have left. I do have a bunch of returns to do so I may get up and do them first thing one day this week. The return lines are not so fun at night but I would rather get them done before Christmas.
Sorry no pictures this post we were having problems with our camera and had to return it so hopefully we will have a new one soon.

2 comments:

Amber Yates said...

I wouldn't worry too much about tree decor.. your little one will want to play with them anyways so lights are great in my book :) Have fun shopping, I finished today and it was pretty nuts even with the snow.

The Tanner Family said...

Our tree is only decorated half way...because of little fingers! Thanks for the Christmas card...very cute picture!