November 23, 2008
Matt and I went to a timeshare presentation last year to help my brother earn money for a school trip to NY. For listening to the spill we got a free night stay at the Lodge. We decided to take our little guy with us. Saturday we spent a few hours at the outlet mall and then headed to our room to watch the Utah football game. While we were in the room I realized that while we were in such a hurry to leave I had forgotten to pack food for the little guy. So while Matt was watching the game I ran to smiths to pick up some food. I picked up a few jars of food and some disposable spoons for the little guy. After I got back we feed the little guy and headed to the pool. He was like a little fish he loved the water. He stayed in the water for about 20 minutes he was kicking and splashing the whole time. I was worried he was getting cold so I made him get out poor kid. Matt's favorite part about the whole trip was the shower in our hotel room. It had a build in steamer and a rain fall shower head (plus a reg shower head).
The pictures are of our little guy in the morning he wet through his PJ's and oneise so I striped his clothes and decided to feed him before I got him dressed that way he would not get his clothes dirty. We had a great weekend and enjoyed spending time together.
2 comments:
Sounds like the shower would be Joshs favortie part too:)
Sounds like it was a good time in PC.
Post a Comment