Matt and I went to the Tracy Lawrence Concert (with no kids, thanks Mom and Dad) and had a blast. We could not pass up the opportunity to see him for just $7. Mark Owens opened for him and I did not realize that I had heard so many of his songs before. Plus he is from Utah. We had great seats we were front row on the grass and could see really well.
It was Pony Express days so we started off the day with the 2+ hour parade then headed over to the park for lots of fun so by the time the concert came around I had put my hair in a braid and was no longer caring what I looked like after spending all day out in the heat.

Waiting for the show to start.

Mark Owens (opening act)

Tracy's first song.





1 comment:
Fun for you guys! Spread the great ticket find when you see them. I would have loved to see this concert.
Post a Comment