I think they get in free dont they? Under 3 is free.
Yes 2 and under is free but I would have to buy a pass for me it is $60 a year and I could bring 1 guest each time. So I would need to go about 5 times to make it worth the money.
My kids love the zoo but we never go because I am lazy. I think your kids would love it. Just weigh if it is worth the drive.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think they get in free dont they? Under 3 is free.
Yes 2 and under is free but I would have to buy a pass for me it is $60 a year and I could bring 1 guest each time. So I would need to go about 5 times to make it worth the money.
My kids love the zoo but we never go because I am lazy. I think your kids would love it. Just weigh if it is worth the drive.
Post a Comment