Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cute Update

Well naps have been special at our house lately. I am having trouble getting him to sleep so I put him on his bouncer and bounce him to sleep. I did not want to move him because I was afraid of waking him. So I was doing some picking up in the house. I kept checking on him I did not want him to wake up and fall out. When I came in one time he was wide awake smiling. He had put his foot on the couch and was pushing because it made the chair bounce. It was so fun to see him learn how to make the chair bounce.


We bought this tunnel on clearance from Sams Club. It is a baby einstein it is so fun to watch our little guy play with it. But he has decided if he cant get something that he just needs to roll and it is easier to reach.




Jackson likes to roll/scoot over to the rugs and play with them. I have to keep an eye on him he likes to turn the rugs over and tries to chew on the bottom of the rugs where the rubber is. It is so fun to watch him discover all the things around him.



2 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

What a cutie! It sounds like loads of fun at your house.

Stephanie said...

He is getting so big! I love watching my girls learn new things! It is truly amazing how quickly they pick up on things!