Please send me your email address if you want to be able to see my blog. We are going private due to unwanted spam posting on our site. It is starting to worry me with the babies picture on the blog. We are going priviate in a week so on July 27.
Amy, I don't have your email address. I'll try to get it from Jamie so I can get included on the secure site.
I've been mulling over this for a while now. Trying to decide whether to go private or not. I think I'm liking the idea more and more, who knows what wierdos are out there reading about our lives.
3 comments:
Amy, I don't have your email address. I'll try to get it from Jamie so I can get included on the secure site.
I've been mulling over this for a while now. Trying to decide whether to go private or not. I think I'm liking the idea more and more, who knows what wierdos are out there reading about our lives.
amy- we don't have your e-mail either, but here is mine ambery8s@hotmail. We miss you guys!
We had to make ours private as well for that reason! Send me your e-mail so I can add you to our blog!
stephiecrandall@aol.com
Post a Comment